- Daily Print Option
- Selection of multiple Activity Types
- Ability to show Project based Activities over a period of time (Recurring events, duplication etc)
- Option to print Organiser views with full curriculum descriptions or codes to minimise paper wastage
- Events and Organiser merged
- New look for easier viewing of stats and unread messages
- Conversation messages from families can be directed to the appropriate person, room or department. Read more
- Family replies/feedback displayed in the report library for easy recognition
- Family replies/feedback displayed when previewing reports
*NEW Reporting Daily Records
- Create your own custom spreadsheet to record daily routines, checklists or information relevant to your system and procedures
- Just like individually tagged photos/captures, the information is personalised and can be shared with families
Image examples: Eat/sleep records within the software. Eat/Sleep records within the parent app.
*NEW Room Dashboard for educators
- Today’s organiser items
- Today’s children in attendance
- A visual flag for children who have little observations or communications sent
*NEW Parent App Family Story
Families will have the ability to share stories, photos and videos from home with their child’s educators
Educators can use the family story as part of their future planning & programming for the child
*NEW Video Uploads
- Capture and upload video snippets to share with families
You have the following options within Kindyhub to customise the ‘Conversation’ feature and how family feedback is directed within your service:
Option 1. Internal conversations (standard)
With staff based permissions (by default when activated), the only Educators with access to “Conversations” are those with “Centre Manager” accounts. Centre managers can specify the following permissions on a staff-by-staff basis:
- “Read only” – Educators can only view ‘Conversations’.
- or “Read and reply” – Educators can view and respond to ‘Conversations’.
- Access to all rooms in the centre or to their allocated room only
Option 2. Email only
Conversations are turned off within the Kindyhub system.
All messages submitted through the app are directed to centre main admin email address(es) and the conversation continues over email.
Option 3. Deactivated
Internal messaging deactivated altogether.
In addition to the above options:
You also have email notification options for the Internal and Email only options. You can choose to turn notifications on or off. When activated we have the following options for directing those emails:
Option 1. To room based emails
Will only be useful for services who use room based emails. If a message is submitted for a particular child, then only the relevant room is emailed.
Option 2. To staff based emails
Similar to the room option, but takes it one step further sending to email addresses of relevant staff members if they have an email address on file.
Option 3. To another specific email address
If a centre wants to utilise a different central email address for all of this kind of correspondence.
Please contact our Support Team if you would like more information or would like to customise your Kindyhub account to further suit your requirements
Telephone (02) 8916 7422
Kindyhub is set to release a “refer a friend” promo in 2017!
Word of mouth is so important to us at Kindyhub! It’s the main reason why we have grown and continue to grow so strong in 2016.
To pay it forward and thank our customers for all their support, when you refer a new customer to Kindyhub, we will send you a Scholastic book pack for you and all the children to enjoy!
To be eligible, when the referred service registers for the free trial they will need to mention your service’s name in the Where did you hear about us? * field.
How many book packs do you think you can accumulate? Go on spread the love and watch your library grow, better yet watch the children’s literacy capabilities reach new levels.
*terms & conditions apply.
Is your Assessment & Rating visit pending or soon to be scheduled?
Would you like to see a new way to get prepared without the stress & anxiety?
System7 are offering Kindyhub customers a ‘pre-christmas’ Foundation Membership. Find out more by contacting System7 via the Contact Page Here + mention KINDYHUB in the comments. They’ll even give you a guaranteed same-day return call at your nominated time if you would like to speak to a consultant.
Subscribe for 12 months and get 3 months for free! The offer is available to all new customers who subscribe to any annual package before 30th November 2016.
To take advantage of our offer please visit our website and submit your interest via the contact page with mention of the code 3FORFREE. We will be in touch with the next steps required for getting your subscription under way.
Experience Kindyhub for yourself and understand the reasons why so many services are now choosing Kindyhub over any other. Register for your 4 week free trial here.
Subscriptions & Packages
Pricing is structured on a per child basis, keeping it very simple and affordable. Only active child profiles are included in the fee.
The Kindyhub software provides the same experience for all educators with package options based on the selection of your parent app:
Kindyhub Parent App – Annual Subscription $1.00+ GST per child, per month
* Minimum monthly fee applies, $15.00+ GST (includes 15 child profiles).
- Kindyhub web based software
- Parent app with Kindyhub logo and standard features.
Custom Branded App – Annual Subscription $1.50 + GST per child, per month
Developed specifically for your centre to compliment the Kindyhub software (approx. 4 weeks development time).
Your logo features as the app icon, within the app home screen and in the App store, giving your brand a marketing edge.
- Kindyhub web based software
- Your own Custom Branded Parent app with optional features for promoting a healthy lifestyle to families and community:
Healthy Kids: Kindyhub provides families with healthy recipes and snack ideas to promote a healthy lifestyle.
*Terms & Conditions Apply. Not in conjunction with any other offer.